Exclusive Mountain Craftsman with Great Outdoor Spaces
About This Plan
- Double doors off the covered front porch welcome you inside to the vaulted interior of this mountain, Craftsman house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- Inside, an open concept layout gives you unobstructed views from the kitchen across to the living room. The large kitchen island has a double sink on one side and casual seating on the other. The walk-in pantry gives you great storage and is conveniently located near the garage entry.
- The dining and living rooms have 18' ceilings. Nearby french doors take you to the screened porch with an outdoor kitchen, and from there, you can step onto the open-air deck.
- The master bedroom has views to the back and the side, with a walk-in shower in the 5-fixture bath. A second bedroom is located on this floor and has its own bath.
- The finished lower level gives you a huge game room that opens to the backyard, plus two bedrooms with access to a bunk room in between them. A 4-fixture bath sits next door for all to share.
- You can drive through the first garage bay with 6'-wide by 7'-high doors on each side. The main garage bays each have 9'-wide by 8'-high doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,199 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,914 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,185 sq. ft.
- Deck: 221 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 316 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 281 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 84' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 736 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss