Exclusive Narrow Craftsman House Plan with Lower Level Game Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This exclusive Craftsman house plan comes in at 38'-wide and making it great for a narrow lot. The exterior has a mixture of stone, clapboard and shingles giving it great curb appeal.
- You pass a set of French doors that open to a study or bedroom as you are led through the entry to the combined the great room, kitchen and dining area.
- The kitchen island has seating for three, a double sink and dishwasher. A corner pantry gives you great storage.
- The master bedroom is on the main floor and has dual vanities and a roomy walk-in closet.
- The lower level gives you another bedroom as well as an open family/game room space as well as storage space and room for your mechanicals.
- NOTE: Please allow 5 to 10 business days for any of the alternate foundations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,189 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 746 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,443 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 589 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 491 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery