Exclusive New American Home Plan with Main-level Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- This New American home, exclusive to Architectural Designs, presents a cross-gable roof, with texture-rich shakes and stone adding to the curb appeal. A single dormer completes the design.
- The open-concept floor plan creates an ideal space for family and friends to gather, while a comforting fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the common living areas. French doors offer privacy to a study and flex room on the main level, providing a place to read or get some work done.
- The forward-facing garage features three bays and opens into a spacious mudroom with a coat closet, drop zone for personal items, and a powder bath.
- This design considers your future needs with a main-level, master bedroom, which includes a 5-fixture bath and generous walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms can be found in the walk-out basement, along with a sizable family room with a wet bar, 4-fixture bath, and exercise room.
- BUILD LOCATION: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,943 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,772 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,171 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 368 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 9
- Framing Type: Truss