Exclusive New American Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Steeply pitched gables add a dramatic, yet appealing, element to this exclusive, New American home plan. The two-toned siding adds a touch of warmth and a shed dormer completes the design.
- The front porch ushers guests into an open-concept floor plan, with minimal walls providing clean sight lines throughout the space. Slip into a seat at the multi-use island or through the sliding doors for backyard fun.
- Entry from the 3-car garage leads to a mudroom with a powder bath and closet, and a nearby flex room adds versatility to the design.
- A loft greets you at the top of the stairs, along with two bedrooms that share a full bath with dual sinks.
- The master suite rests at the end of the hall, and features a 4-fixture bath and a large walk-in closet.
- Increase living space by 795 sq. ft. with the optional lower level, which includes a family room, full bath, and a fourth bedroom.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,374 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,292 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,082 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 795 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 236 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 656 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss