Exclusive New American House Plan with a Dose of Country and Craftsman
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The exterior of this exclusive New American house plan gives you a touch of country and another of Craftsman with a covered porch and an attached garage with shed dormer above. Two matching gables add to the curb appeal.
- French doors welcome you inside with a dining room through a framed opening on your left having access to the kitchen through a butler's pantry and a flex room (make it a bedroom or a study) on the right.
- Pass the stairs and you are greeted by an open floor plan. The family room has a fireplace on the right wall and sliding doors that open to the screened porch.
- The kitchen has an island with a sink on one side and casual seating on the other. Serve meals either in the dining room,the dinette or even outside on the deck.
- A mud room is located just off the garage entrance and helps minimize clutter.
- Four bedrooms plus laundry are located upstairs. The flex room gives you expansion possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,024 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,761 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,263 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 348 sq. ft.
- Deck: 240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 163 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,880 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss