Exclusive New American House Plan with Basement Sports Court
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Step in off the entry porch and you are greeted with an open concept floor plan and views to the back of the house. A private study is behind french doors to your right.
- The kitchen has a large islad with two sinks and casual seating on the great room side. A walk-in pantry conveniently and easy access to the garage entry make unloading groceries a breeze. A window to the left of the pantry gives you a view to the sport court below.
- In back, a deck with optional sunroom gives you space to enjoy the fresh air.
- The second floor has four bedrooms including the master suite with his and her walk-in closets. Laundry is also conveniently located upstairs.
- In addition to the sport court and exercise room, the basement also has a family room and bar. You can even carve out space for a fifth bedroom if you need another bedroom.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,461 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,457 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,291 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,713 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 681 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"