Exclusive New American House Plan with Dynamic Angled Kitchen
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding rest beneath gabled roof lines on this New American home plan, which includes a charming front porch to contribute to the immense curb appeal.
- The open floor plan greets you upon entering, with the formal dining room nestled near the entry, and the combined great room, kitchen, and dinette towards the back of the home.
- An oversized island anchors the living space and houses a double-bowl sink, and the adjacent covered deck offers a space to grill and dine outdoors.
- The owner's suite is privately situated in the back corner of the home, and features a comfortable, 5-fixture bath and a walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- The lower level provides a sizable space for the whole family to enjoy, including a family and game room, third bedroom, full bath, and ample, unfinished storage space.
- The 3-car garage protrudes from the front of the home and opens into a mudroom with a coat closet to conceal outdoor gear and footwear.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,869 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,143 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,726 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 230 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 348 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 713 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss