Exclusive New American House Plan with Expandable Master Walk-in Closet
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Multiple exterior materials combine beautifully to provide this exclusive, New American house plan. Stone accents and shakes complete the design.
- The front porch welcomes guests into a foyer bordered by a study and dining room. A butler's pantry connects the dining room with the kitchen, which features a large island and walk-in pantry. A bay window with a built-in bench adds character to the adjacent breakfast nook.
- A cozy fireplace adds comfort to the great room, and a private sunroom, or potential guest bedroom, includes a full bathroom and overlooks the back deck.
- Two bedrooms on the second level share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, and a third bedroom shares a full bathroom with the loft space. A tray ceiling in the master bedroom adds elegance and large windows provide plenty of natural light. A spacious, master bathroom offers a shower enclosure with two heads, a large tub, dual sinks, and an expansive walk-in closet. Build the extended portion and gain 64 square feet of closet space when you do.
- The 3-bay garage leads to a large mudroom with lockers and a built-in office nook, and the optional lower-level design boasts a media room, wet bar, bedroom, and a billiards room.
- BUILD LOCATION: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,727 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,785 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,942 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 64 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,478 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 175 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 6"
- Type: Detached, Attached
- Area: 978 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss