Exclusive New American House Plan with Optional Lower Level
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Steeply pitched gable roofs proudly project from the front elevation of this 5 (or 6) bedroom New American house plan, which features a covered front porch, 3-car garage, and an open-concept floor plan allowing for easy flow of conversation between the shared living areas.
- The oversized, kitchen island provides seating for four and serves as a natural gathering space, while a deck off the breakfast nook encourages outdoor living.
- Large service areas allow for a family of any size, while the second-level, laundry room adds convenience.
- The owner's bedroom resides upstairs through french doors and boasts a tray ceiling and a 5-fixture bathroom with a walk-in closet. Across the hall, discover two bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, and a fourth bedroom shares a full bathroom with the expansive bonus room.
- A lower-level, walk-out basement design provides an option to expand if needed, and includes a family room, play room, wet bar, and a sixth bedroom with a full bathroom.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,759 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,683 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,076 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,488 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 157 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 6"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 769 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss