Exclusive New American House Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This exclusive, New American house plan highlights modern farmhouse undertones throughout the design, and the desirable, open-concept floor plan offers a comfortable flow for everyday living.
- The front porch welcomes guests into the great room, where a modern fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the dining room and kitchen, as well as the great room. Counter-height seating is available at the oversized island and the nearby pantry lends ample storage space.
- A coat closet, along with a built-in bench and hooks, is available just inside from the 3-car garage, and a flex room on the main level offers versatility to the design.
- A loft greets you at the top of the stairs, and two bedrooms share a compartmentalized, hall bath with two sinks. The master bedroom boasts a tray ceiling, 4-fixture bath, and roomy walk-in closet. The second-level laundry room adds convenience and includes a utility sink.
- For additional living space, the walk-out basement presents a family / game room, along with a fourth bedroom and full bath.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,374 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,082 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,292 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 795 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 236 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 656 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss