Exclusive New American House Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The board and batten siding enhances the exterior of this exclusive, New American house plan, featuring a charming front porch and modern metal roof accents.
- The main floor consists of the shared living spaces, along with a must-have mudroom which helps organize outdoor gear.
- The spacious kitchen lends a multi-purpose island for additional workspace, and a large walk-in pantry offers ample storage space. Behind the kitchen, a quiet sunroom overlooks the back deck.
- French doors provide access to the owner's bedroom at the top of the stairs. The owner's en suite boasts a standalone tub between two vanities, and a walk-through closet leading to the laundry room.
- Three additional bedrooms reside on the second level; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- The optional lower level increases living space, while offering a large family / game room with a bar, exercise room, and fifth bedroom next to a full bath.
- Related: Get an alternative house plan with 73411HS (3,041 sq. ft.)
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,052 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,612 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,420 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,122 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 261 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 746 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss