Exclusive New American House Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This exclusive, New American house plan boasts an open layout on the main level, along with flexible spaces for the homeowner to make their mark.
- The forward-facing, 3-car garage leads into a mud room, complete with a powder bath, coat closet, and area to pamper the pooch.
- The massive kitchen island anchors the living space, while sliding doors off the dinette lead to a back deck for grilling or outdoor dining.
- The sleeping rooms reside on the second level, with a spacious owner's suite featuring a generous walk-in closet with access to the laundry room. Across the hall, discover three additional bedrooms; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- The lower-level design increases living space by 1,069 sq. ft. and features a spacious family / game room, exercise room, and fifth bedroom.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,030 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,373 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,588 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,069 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 127 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 702 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"