Exclusive New American House Plan with Sport Court and Second-Level Master
About This Plan
- A beautiful blend of shakes, horizontal siding, and stone accents come together to create the exterior of this exclusive, New American home plan. The well-though-out floor plan provides spacious, shared spaces, while maintaining private areas for rest and relaxation.
- The great room, dinette, and kitchen are all open to one another for comfortable everyday living. Friends and family will linger around the large kitchen island, and a walk-in pantry is close by for additional storage.
- Warm up in the sunroom, or head outdoors onto the back deck for some fresh air.
- Sleeping rooms are primarily on the second-level, including the laundry room for ease of use. A grand master suite showcases a lavish ensuite with an oversized shower with two heads, dual closets with access to the laundry room, and a commode room.
- Two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and another bedroom includes a full bath.
- The sprawling lower level features a wet bar in the family room, a play room, and an exercise room attached to the sport court. A bedroom on this level is perfect for guests.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,256 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,480 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,603 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,726 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 447 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 117 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 980 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss