Exclusive One-Level Country House Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- A blend of neutral tones and texture strike the perfect balance on this one-level, country house plan.
- A charming, front porch welcomes you home. Upon entering, an elongated foyer guides you to a hallway where three, secondary bedrooms are located, along with a full bathroom.
- The living room, kitchen, and dining area are all open to one another, providing effortless conversation when entertaining. An oversized kitchen island serves as a natural gathering space, and a rear patio encourages outdoor enjoyment.
- Privately situated towards the back of the home resides the master bedroom, which boasts a spacious 5-fixture ensuite with a large walk-in closet.
- Entry from the 2-car garage leads to a mudroom with a built-in drop zone, and beyond to the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,662 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,662 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 54' 11"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 411 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick