Exclusive One-Level European Home Plan with Split Beds
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This country-style, European home plan with modish twists features a stone exterior, large windows with dark sashes, and a raised-seam metal roof.
- A study is located just off the foyer, overlooking the front yard, while the shared living spaces are combined to form a desirable open floor plan.
- The living room boasts a grand fireplace surrounded by built-ins, which can be enjoyed throughout the kitchen. An oversized island offers seating for casual meals and the adjoining dining room features a built-in buffet and french doors to the backyard.
- The covered porch on the back of the home includes a grilling station for outdoor entertaining.
- The master suite is located to the left of the home, and features a large walk-in closet and a bathroom with a separate tub and shower and two sinks. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath on the opposite side of the home.
- The angle of the 3-car garage makes this a great design for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,770 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,770 sq. ft.
- Deck: 396 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 119 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 112' 2"
- Depth: 80' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1038 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss