Exclusive One-Level House Plan with Split Bedrooms
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This exclusive, one-level house plan, clad in stone, stucco, and shakes, features a fresh exterior with exposed beams supporting deep, overhanging eaves. The large, covered deck includes space to dine and lounge, while enjoying the out-of-doors.
- A coffered ceiling above the open living room helps define the space, while adding visual interest upward. Host family and friend gatherings with ample seating options in the dining room and kitchen island.
- Exposed beams in the master bedroom add a touch of luxury, which continues throughout the en suite with a walk-in shower and dresser island in the massive closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, on the opposite side of the home, share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The 3-car garage opens into a mudroom with built-in lockers and a coat closet. The adjacent laundry room provides access to the master closet for a quick change of shoes before heading out.
- The optional lower level provides 1,887 sq. ft. of additional living space, along with a walk-out patio. Each bedroom, located on either side of the recreation room, includes a full bath.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,770 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,770 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 544 sq. ft.
- Deck: 504 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 289 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,887 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 954 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 834 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"