Exclusive Prairie-Style Home Plan with Spacious Service Areas
About This Plan
- This exclusive, Prairie-style home plan boasts an open layout in the heart of the home, which extends outdoors onto a covered patio.
- Tall ceilings in the light and airy great room make the room feel larger, while the adjoining kitchen boasts an island with a double-bowl sink and a large, walk-in pantry. A private study near the foyer provides a more secluded space for peace and quiet.
- The main-level master suite considers your future needs, and includes an elegant tray ceiling, 5-fixture bath, and dual closets.
- Step inside from the 3-car garage and discover a sizable mudroom with built-in lockers, bordered by a powder bath and the laundry room.
- A loft at the top of the stairs leads to three family bedrooms, each with a vaulted ceiling. The hall bath provides two sinks, and a separate room for the shower and toilet.
- Should you choose to finish the lower level, you'll gain 1,735 sq. ft. of living space, which includes a spacious family room with french doors to a covered patio, a kitchenette, and two bedrooms that share a 4-fixture bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,544 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,893 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 651 sq. ft.
- Deck: 220 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 78 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 316 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,683 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 936 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss