Exclusive Shingle Home with Two-story Great Room
About This Plan
- This shingle house plan, clad in shakes, siding, and stone, includes a 3-car garage, which protrudes from the front of the home and offers room to expand above.
- On either side of the foyer, discover a parlour and a dining room, which connects to the kitchen by way of a butler's pantry.
- Two-story ceilings in the great room provide a feeling of spaciousness, and the attached eating area and kitchen provide a comfortable space for everyday living.
- Retreat to the covered patio for fresh air, or the secluded flex room off the kitchen, which could serve as a hobby room or exercise area.
- Upstairs, four family bedrooms surround the laundry room for added convenience, including the master bedroom. Two of the secondary bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,301 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,178 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,123 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 638 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1038 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard