Exclusive Southwest Ranch with Split-bed Layout
About This Plan
- Stone accents provide a texture-rich exterior on this Southwest Ranch house plan, which is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- Tray ceilings above the great room and dining nook add interest overhead, while the spacious kitchen hosts an eating bar at the island.
- The master bedroom is set apart from the secondary bedrooms for the utmost privacy, and includes a freestanding tub in the attached bathroom.
- Three bedrooms surround the foyer and share the 4-fixture bathroom in the nearby hallway.
- Enter from the 3-car garage to find a utility sink in the laundry room and a powder bath conveniently located next door.
- NOTE: Please allow 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,478 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,478 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 196 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 112 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 84 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 6"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 791 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss