Exclusive Traditional House Plan with 4 Bedrooms Upstairs
About This Plan
- Natural tones and stone accents come together to create this traditional house plan, which boasts gable roofs and shutters for added character.
- The formal entry leads to a wide foyer with a coat closet, and a quiet study to the right. The main living areas provide an open layout with a central, kitchen island connecting the spaces.
- The adjacent dining room provides sliding doors to the backyard, and large windows offer natural light galore. A tech area, near the walk-in pantry, can be found behind the kitchen and keeps technology at your fingertips.
- Upstairs, discover your master bedroom featuring a tray ceiling, expansive walk-in closet, and master bathroom with two vanities, a linen closet, and a shower enclosure. Ease the chore of laundry with a second-level washer and dryer.
- Three additional bedrooms reside upstairs and share a large, 4-fixture bathroom, with a door separating the tub and toilet.
- A mudroom with a built-in bench sits just inside from the 3-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,599 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,242 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,357 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 112 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,242 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12