Exclusive Two-Story Craftsman Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Steeply pitched gable roofs rest above craftsman detailing on this 4 (or 5) bedroom home plan. A stone trim and inviting front porch add to the grand curb appeal.
- The great room, dinette, and kitchen form one space, anchored by a large kitchen island. The nearby formal dining room sits just off the foyer, providing a more intimate space for meals.
- Sliding doors usher in natural light and lead to a back deck, while a sun room provides a cozy space for conversation. The 3-stall garage leads to a spacious mudroom and beyond to a flex room, adding versatility to this design.
- Retreat to the second level for rest and solitude. The owner's suite includes a step ceiling and views to the backyard and beyond, along with a spa-like ensuite with a freestanding tub and access to the laundry room for ease of use.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and the fourth bedroom includes a full bath through a pocket door.
- For additional living space, the optional lower level includes a sprawling family room, exercise room, and a fifth bedroom adjacent a full bath.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,950 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,364 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,586 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,066 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 127 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 711 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss