Exclusive Two-Story Craftsman House Plan with Optional Finished Basement
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing adds character to the exterior of this exclusive, two-story house plan. Shake siding beneath the gables completes the design.
- Oversized windows throughout the home leave the interior drenched in natural light and the open-concept floor plan is what homeowner's desire today.
- The owner's bedroom can be found on the second level, featuring a tray ceiling, sizable walk-in closet, and an oversized shower with double shower heads, across from a soaking tub, in the attached bath.
- Bedroom 2 includes a full bath, and bedrooms 3 and 4 share a Jack-and-Jill bath with two sinks. The laundry room is centrally located on the second level, reducing time spent on the task.
- The forward-facing, 3-car garage opens to a mudroom with built-ins, along with a powder bath.
- Increase living space by 1,100 sq. ft. with the lower level, which includes a sprawling family / game room, exercise space, fifth bedroom, and powder bath.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,895 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,312 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,583 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,100 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 223 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss