Exclusive Two-Story Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing contributes to the immense curb appeal of this exclusive, two-story house plan, while brick and stone materials create a texture-rich exterior. Design options for the main level provide the homeowner with the utmost flexibility.
- Intricate ceilings above the great room add an elegant feature, and a corner wine bar makes good use of the space. Open the sliding doors, which leads to the covered porch, for a fresh breeze.
- An oversized island offers plenty of workspace, and a scullery with a bar sink provides a secondary space for prep work when entertaining.
- The secluded owner's suite includes its own foyer, along with a 5-fixture bathroom and a large wardrobe with access to the laundry room.
- Suites 2 and 3 upstairs both include full bathrooms. A large media room is also on this level, as well as an optional playroom.
- The optional lower level increases living space by 2,677 sq. ft and features a spacious media / billiard's room, fitness room, and a guest suite which neighbors a full bath. French doors lead to a lower level terrace.
Optional Lower Level
Optional Main Level
Optional Bonus Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,941 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,656 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,285 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,677 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 8"
- Depth: 72' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"