Exclusive Two-Story House Plan with Lower Level Expansion
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A 6'-deep front porch shelters the front door with a transom side-lights on this attractive two-story house plan. Inside, dropped soffits provide definition between functional spaces while keeping the floor plan open.
- The kitchen has a large island situated at an angle to the home giving you double sinks, work space, and room for casual seating. The cook has views towards the rear and to the great room and dinette.
- A flex room located off the dinette can be used as a den or study.
- Four bedrooms await on the second floor as well as a large, centrally located laundry room. The master suite runs across the entire back of the home and has a five-fixture bath and a large walk-in closet.
- Expand to the lower level - it comes with the plans - and gives you a large family and game room plus a fifth bedroom and room for storage and mechanicals.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,845 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,277 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,568 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 995 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 231 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 820 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss