Exclusive Two-Story New American House Plan with Sport Court
About This Plan
- This 5-bedroom, New American house plan boasts a texture-rich exterior with horizontal siding, board and batten, and stone accents.
- A charming front porch welcomes guests, and the wide entryway includes a coat closet. The majority of the main level is an open-concept floor plan, however a private study and flex room provide quiet spaces to retreat to for peace and solitude.
- Ample seating for large gatherings is provided by the formal dining room, breakfast nook, and island seating, while a large corner pantry offers plenty of storage space.
- A loft greets you at the top of the stairs, and french doors open to a light and airy master suite. The ensuite boasts a freestanding tub, oversized shower, two sinks and dual closets, with access to the laundry room.
- Two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, and a third bedroom includes a full bathroom.
- The fitness center includes a sport court and resides on the lower level, along with a sizable family room, bedroom and a full bathroom.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,269 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 805 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,322 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,614 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 225 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 722 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss