Expandable Cape with Two Options
About This Plan
- Like all good Cape Cod house plans, this expandable design come with two options. The basic design contains a huge country kitchen, which features a fireplace and access to a backyard terrace. It also has a lovely bay window and a large living room where there's another fireplace.
- Upstairs are three bedrooms, including a master suite.
- The expanded version of this plan is 2,038 square feet (1,272 on the main floor; 766 on the 2nd floor) and includes a study and covered porch. Both versions are included with the blueprints.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,782 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,016 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 766 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 887 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 36 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 277 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss