Expandable Country Ranch
About This Plan
- A charming front porch exemplifies the informal ambiance of this Victorian-influenced country ranch design. In back, a screened porch is accessed from the great room via French doors.
- The home plan boasts three bedrooms plus room for expansion above. Bedrooms two and three share a bath.
- In the master suite on the other side of the house, highlights include a sunny bay window, and a sumptuous bath with a garden tub, separate shower, dressing area and walk-in closet.
- Three more bay windows in front add to the charm.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; 9' great room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom.
- Foundation options: standard basement, walk-out basement, slab or crawl space.
- Related Plan: Don't need the attic space? See house plan 3803JA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,595 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,595 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 813 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 508 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick