Expandable Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Shuttered windows, graceful columns and a perfect blend of shingle siding and stone all work together to create a craftsman home that is a true winner.
- The kitchen, formal dining room and hearth room all blend together to create a living area that's perfect for entertaining.
- Defined by beautiful columns, the adjacent great room has direct access to the deck off the back.
- The luscious master suite includes his and hers walk-in closets, a tray ceiling in the bedroom and a spacious private bath with whirlpool tub and dual sinks.
- Located just off the entry, the second bedroom features a walk-in closet and double French doors.
- A three-stall split-load garage completes the home.
- Related Plan: Gain a finished lower level with a family room and two bedrooms and a shared bath with home plan 89756AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,492 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,492 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 214 sq. ft.
- Deck: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1385 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss