Expandable European Country Manor
About This Plan
- Stone accents and wood shakes gives this European home plan a unique curb appeal that will get the neighbors talking.
- The spacious plan includes a formal dining room, office, and a living area that is practical for daily living.
- A well-appointed kitchen features a work island and breakfast bar that overlooks the nook and great room.
- Flanked by built-in cabinets, the fireplace is the focal point of the great room and can be viewed throughout the main living area.
- The master suite includes his and hers walk-in closets, a spacious bathroom with whirlpool tub and a private covered porch.
- A second bedroom is located just off the entry to your left.
- The office can double as a third bedroom making this the perfect family home.
- Related Plans: Gain a finished lower level with a family room, home theater, den, two bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths with home plan 89760AH. Get more room and an alternate exterior with house plan 89976AH (3,418 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,145 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,145 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 114' 10"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1736 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available