Expandable House With Country Highlights
About This Plan
- Colonnades frame the front porch entrance to this charming country home with a split bedroom plan. Affordable and easily expandable, this design is a true winner.
- The spacious great room offers a warm fireplace and tall windows with views to the front porch . The dining room is shaped by the angled passthrough into the kitchen.
- The well-equipped kitchen features a sunlit dinette plus an angled pass-through to the dining room.
- Located for maximum privacy, the master bedroom, with a roomy walk-in closet, boasts a private bath including separate shower, whirlpool tub and dual-sink vanity. Two other bedrooms on the other side share a full bath.
- Three dormers warm the second floor future space while a fourth dormer illuminates the stairwell.
- Ceilings: 9' living/dining room, kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,579 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,579 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,567 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 462 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 46' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- Cape Cod
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Split Bedrooms