Expandable Lake or Mountain House Plan Under 1700 Square Feet with Dream Rear Deck
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Perfect for your lot rear-sloping lot, this expandable lake or mountain house plan is all about the back side. The ceiling slopes up from the entry to the back where a two-story wall of windows looks out across the 15'-deep covered deck.
- Bedrooms are located to either side of the entry, each with walk-in closets and their own bathrooms.
- The lower level gives you 1,720 square feet of expansion space and has a third bedroom and bath.
Optional Lower Level
Main Level Slab Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,679 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,679 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 657 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 300 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,720 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick