Expandable Mountain Cabin with Vaulted Ceilings
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Log siding and a handsome metal roof give this Mountain cabin a rustic look.
- Live all on the first floor with its split bedroom layout or expand by finishing the optional lower level.
- Alternate layouts for the lower level give you flexibility and there's an optional sauna and game room with wet bar.
- On the main floor, the huge great room has a big hearth with fireplace and vaulted ceiling.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the large covered balcony that also vaults up.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,512 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,512 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,512 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss