Expandable Prairie-Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- This home was inspired by the Prairie style of home that popped up at the turn of the century.
- Ten to twelve foot ceilings are found throughout the home, with an arched opening, a butler's pantry and built-in cabinets being just of few of the extra features you'll love.
- The kitchen features an eat-in island and opens to the nook where a see-through fireplace gives you a peek at the spacious great room on the other side.
- The master suite includes a spacious walk-in closet, private bath with whirlpool tub, and an arched opening leading you inside.
- Just off the entry, a second bedroom is in the front of the house with access to the bath off the hallway.
- On the lower level, three more bedrooms and a study plus a rec room add extra space for those with large families.
- Related Plan: Finish the lower level later with house plan 89753AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,661 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,321 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,340 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 764 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Sloping Lot