Expandable Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch is well-designed to appeal to many buyers.
- As you enter the home, a graceful column defines the formal dining room to your left and more columns beckon you to the great room directly ahead.
- Here you'll love the fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets and a wonderful view of the back yard through a wall of windows.
- The well-appointed kitchen features an eat-in island that flows directly into the nook.
- A four-seasons porch off the back of the nook is the perfect place for breakfast and the morning paper.
- The bedrooms are located just off the entry to your left and include a master suite with spacious walk-in closet, private bath with whirlpool tub and a tray ceiling in the bedroom.
- The other bedroom is located to the front of the home.
- Related Plan: Gain a finished lower level with a rec room, three bedrooms and a full bath with home plan 89752AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,944 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,944 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 8"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 853 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss