Expandable Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- From the sunken foyer you can head down to the unfinished basement or up to the main living area of this good-looking Traditional house plan.
- Small in size it is easy to clean and maintain and has an open layout that makes the home feel larger.
- Both bedrooms are on the same side of the house with a shared bathroom between them.
- You can double the square footage by finishing the basement to suit your family's needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 816 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 816 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss