Expandable Victorian House Plan
About This Plan
- With equally appealing front and side entrances, a charming Victorian facade beckons one to enter this stunning home plan.
- The foyer showcases the characteristic winding staircase and opens to the large great room with masonry fireplace.
- An enormous kitchen features many cabinets, a cooktop work island and a breakfast bar big enough to seat four.
- A lovely bay window distinguishes the nearby dining room.
- The master suite with a masonry fireplace is located on the first floor.
- The master bath has all the amenities with double vanity, whirlpool tub, separate shower and gigantic his and hers walk in closets and additional cedar closet.
- The second floor features two bedrooms one with access to the outdoor balcony on the side of the home.
- The third floor is completely expandable and can be used for another bedroom and bath or a recreation room or office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,194 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 870 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 251 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 11"
- Depth: 91' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 627 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick