About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Faced with brick, this two-story home design welcomes visitors with its sheltered porch supported by a trio of double columns. The daylight basement can be entered from either the one-car garage or the main house, a convenient feature. In addition, one can reach the bonus room over the garage from a stairway near the laundry room.
- On the first floor, a fireplace adds a cozy touch to the living room, sited next to the dining room and convenient to the generously proportioned kitchen with its abundance of cabinet and counter space and its breakfast area. An open family room and a powder room complete the first floor.
- Upstairs, the master suite includes a walk-in closet and a bath with his and her sinks, a separate shower and tub. A full bath in the hall serves the remaining bedrooms.
- With both the bonus room and daylight basement, this design allows for expansion as the family grows.
- Foundation: daylight basement; other foundations available for an additional fee.