About This Plan
- Arched windows and a stately presence balance the facade of this European home plan.
- Both the study and formal dining room have lovely arches that open to the foyer.
- In back, a two-story living room will be where your family gathers to spend time.
- A vaulted ceiling makes the breakfast nook special.
- The nearby kitchen has lots of counter space, a walk-in pantry and a cook top island.
- Guests can stay in the first floor guest suite and not have to climb stairs.
- Up on the second floor, an open rail hall gives you magnificent views of the foyer and living room below.
- Double doors usher you into the master suite where you have lots of room to spread out.
- Lights streams into the master sitting area with its domed ceiling.
- Three additional bedrooms make this a home for the large family.
- Finish off the lower level and add a home theater, huge rec room and a home office.
- Or have your builder configure the basement any way you want - owner's choice.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,254 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,813 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,441 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,668 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick