3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Replete with gables and hipped roof lines, this two-story traditional home plan conveys a dignified impression. With its optional fourth bedroom and bonus space over the garage, the design allows for expansion.
- Passing though the front door, which is surrounded by glass, your guests enter the two-story foyer. A formal dining room is visible through a wide doorway, and straight ahead is the great room, also rising for two stories. The great room features a fireplace and three windows that overlook the backyard.
- Flowing into the great room is the breakfast area, which opens to a deck, and the L-shaped kitchen with its food-preparation island. A washer-dryer enclosure is conveniently at hand.
- A tray ceiling dresses up the first-floor master suite. In the luxurious master bath, notice the his and her walk-in closets. The bath also contains a commode closet, twin vanities on either side of a corner garden tub and a separate shower.
- Upstairs, you can view the great room from the balcony. Two bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Foundation: basement. Eight-foot high ceilings throughout.