About This Plan
- With its unfinished basement, this country ranch house plan works well for a young family that wants to expand living space in the future.
- Both vaulted, the great room and dining room flow together. A gas fireplace and three large windows add attraction to the great room.
- In the kitchen, there is a convenient eating bar, hutch and built-in lazy Susan.
- On one side of the house, the master suite includes a bath with his and her walk-in closets. On the other side, two family bedrooms share the second full bath.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; vaulted in great room and dining room.
- Foundation: basement of 1,633 sq. ft.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version see house plan 77168LD (1,490 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,678 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,678 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 578 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Sloping Lot