Expansive Great Room Design
About This Plan
- This home plan includes many of the most popular features normally only included in much larger homes. Enjoy the isolated master suite with oversized jet tub, separate shower, large walk-in closet, and dual lavatories.
- The utility room includes plenty of space for storing/folding clothing and other goods.
- The expansive great room features trayed ceiling, built-in entertainment center, and easy access to the dining room and kitchen.
- Enjoy the views during a relaxing evening on your front covered porch.
- The flex space provides an excellent option for inexpensively building that much needed home office, storage, or other family space.
- A large kitchen features popular raised bar for meals and conversations with family.
- Related Plans: Interested in an alternate exterior? See house plan 51042MM.
- Need more space? See house plans 5124MM (2,000 s.f.) and 51024MM (2,050 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,733 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,733 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 150 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 257 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 582 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick