Expansive Outdoor Living
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Suited perfectly to a mountain or water-view lot, this rustic home plan gives you expansive outdoor living spaces as well as a well-appointed interior.
- Get the best of both worlds - energy-efficiency with 2x6 exterior walls combined with rustic appeal including stone, logs and board and batten siding.
- The main level has a spacious open floor plan with a fireplace offset on the right.
- French doors lead to the outdoor living area with plenty of room for furniture. The fireplace will provide a warm glow at night. And heat, too.
- A bed and bath complete the main floor.
- You'll enjoy the convenience of having the laundry upstairs. That's where you'll find your master bedroom with angled fireplace and a second roomy bedroom with views to the back.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 square feet of room for your cars and/or storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,888 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 928 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry