Expansive Ranch Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This one level Ranch home plan - two if you consider the basement - boasts an expansive layout that includes a vaulted hearth room with fireplace.
- The vaulted sunroom adds an extra 248 square feet to the total living area.
- From the foyer, the views extend straight back through the coffered living room to the delightful sun room with covered porches on each side.
- The whole right wing of the home is devoted to the master suite with its bayed sitting area and huge bathroom.
- Split bedrooms place the other bedrooms on the opposite side of the home.
- The efficient kitchen has a big island that adds extra counter space.
- Gain an extra bedroom with bath, family room and more in the optional lower level of 1,622 square feet included with the house plans.
- This home is designed with a suspended slab floor in the garage that is engineered to support a room in the lower level beneath it.
- Attic space adds an extra 756 square feet of space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,107 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,107 sq. ft.
- Attic: 756 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 580 sq. ft.
- Sunroom: 248 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 8"
- Depth: 86' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 916 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick