Expansive Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A metal roof accents the front covered porch of this expansive Traditional house plan.
- Four bedrooms and four bathrooms include two on the main floor - the master suite and a very comfortable guest suite off the two-story foyer.
- The center hallway leads back to the giant two-story family room that has a big fireplace to gather around.
- Two islands in the kitchen face the family room and offers extra storage and counter space.
- In the master bedroom, a pocket door in her closet slides open to take you right into the laundry room, a wonderful convenience.
- Upstairs, a home office faces the front of your lot and the back bedroom enjoys a private porch and walk-in closet.
- Open rails in the hall overlook the family room below.
- Attic access gives you even more storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,154 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 942 sq. ft.
- Deck: 308 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 249 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 201 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 78' 11"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 748 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick