About This Plan
- These striking exterior features vertical siding, shake shingles, and rock, and sets off a large picture window.
- Inside, the kitchen has all the modern amenities, a pantry, snack bar, and a skylit breakfast area.
- A formal dining room complements the living room, which has two open beams running down a sloping ceiling that covers a wood-burning fireplace.
- The master suite has an open-beamed, sloping ceiling as well as a spacious bath and walk-in closet.
- This home plan is designed with a basement foundation.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,674 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,674 sq. ft.
- Deck: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick