Exquisite 3-Bed Home with 3 Season Room
About This Plan
- Behold this beautiful, 3-bedroom home with decorative gables, stone accents, and a 2-car, side entry garage. A design that is admired both for its beauty and functionality.
- Tall, 15’ ceilings and endless windows allow this light and airy, open-concept floor plan to stand out. An oversized island and walk-in pantry pleases the cook, and the dining room opens to a large deck to enhance outdoor living.
- On one side of the house, your private, first-floor owner’s suite awaits, which features an elegant tray ceiling, dual closets and an oversized shower. Across the way, two additional bedrooms share a full bath. A central laundry room is icing on the cake.
- The 3-season room, with a vaulted ceiling, is accessible through the owner’s bedroom or outdoor deck.
- For added convenience, a second, more casual, front entry resides next to the 2-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,055 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,055 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 185 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 4"
- Depth: 101' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 609 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss