About This Plan
- An open floor plan layout in this elegant Traditional home allows for extensive views from one room to the next.
- Only two columns separates the living room from the dining room with its tray ceiling.
- Views from the kitchen sweep all the way through to the family room with a fireplace as the focal point.
- Four good-sized bedrooms lie on the upper floor with a huge sunken bonus room that can be finished off to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,601 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,445 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 42' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"