Exterior Beauty, Interior Extras
About This Plan
- The elegant exterior of this traditional home design is enhanced by fanlights over the windows and door, four stately columns and hipped roof lines.
- A wall of windows runs from the breakfast room to the sunroom. Featuring an entertainment center and an angled fireplace, the living room opens to the sunroom.
- The kitchen overlooks the living room and the bayed breakfast room.
- Accessible from both the master suite and the side porch, a study or office allows clients to enter without disturbing family activities.
- In the master suite, note the his-and-her walk-in closets, the double sinks and the Roman-style whirlpool tub. On the other side of the house, the second bath serves bedrooms two and three.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 12' kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom two, master bedroom.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans: 55055BR, 5546BR, 5559BR, 55026BR and 55080BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Storage: 81 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick