Extra Closet Space
About This Plan
- Handsome windows and roof lines introduce this one-story design. Inside, the foyer contains both a coat closet and a wide additional closet, increasing storage space.
- Decorative columns frame the view from the foyer into the family room, which is topped by a 10-foot tray ceiling. Windows flank the beautiful floor-to-ceiling fireplace. In the adjacent dining room, the tray ceiling also rises to 10 feet, and a large bay window lets the sunshine in.
- Only a peninsula counter separates the kitchen from the dining room, keeping the feel of open space and facilitating food service.
- More 10-foot ceilings are found in bedroom one and the master suite, which includes a walk-in closet and a four-fixture bath with a linen closet, a walk-in shower and a whirlpool tub set in a bay.
- Completing the design is a mudroom-laundry room that connects to the two-car garage.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,697 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,697 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,697 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick