Extravagant Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- A beautiful porte cochere connects the angled two car garage to this extravagant Hill Country home.
- An open floor plan combines the great room with the kitchen so you always feel a part of the activity even when cooking dinner.
- The front-facing study has lovely sloped ceilings.
- Windows on two sides make the game room bright and airy, with sliders to take you out to the back covered patio.
- Homeowners will love the deluxe master suite that has a separate sitting room set in a bay.
- On the second floor, a balcony overlook lets you see down into the great room below.
- Bedroom 3 has its own play area and there is a giant storage room close by.
- Bonus space over the garage ensures that no noise will bother the main house.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,161 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,307 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 854 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 609 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 52 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 687 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,307 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 139' 5"
- Depth: 58' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 840 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick